Symptoms of Tooth Decay in Preston
In the early stages, tooth decay may not cause any symptoms. However, as the condition progresses, you may experience the following symptoms:
- Tooth sensitivity: You may experience pain or discomfort when consuming hot, cold, or sweet foods or drinks.
- Toothache: You may experience a persistent or throbbing pain in your tooth.
- Discoloration: You may notice white, brown, or black spots on your teeth.
- Bad breath: You may experience bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth.
Treatment of Tooth Decay in Preston
The treatment for tooth decay depends on the severity of the condition. In the early stages, tooth decay can be treated with fluoride treatments or dental sealants. In more severe cases, a filling or a crown may be necessary.
At New Smiles Dental, we offer a range of treatments for tooth decay in Preston, including:
- Dental fillings: Dental fillings are used to fill the cavities caused by tooth decay. We offer a range of fillings, including composite resin, porcelain, and gold.
- Dental crowns : Dental crowns are used to cover the damaged tooth and protect it from further decay.
- Root canal treatment : Root canal treatment may be necessary if the decay has reached the pulp of the tooth.